Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doing my thing.... sorry this time I left the crown case on the kitchen table at 3am running out the door to catch a plane.

With my winners and runner ups and girl friends.


With My Darleen! Former Mrs. Galaxy!

AT BOA Sheila was 2nd RU in 40's & Judy 4th RU in 50's & Debra WON 50's!




The lovely Suoixzan Moore and her girls she was 1st runner up in 30's!!!
So proud of my clients and friends. They really worked hard! Their hard work was rewarded.


This is what I do for a living.... well, this is part of it. I do Hair and Make Up for commercial productions, pageants, and music videos, catalogs, etc. I was so busy packing and repacking for this latest trip I left my crown case right on the counter as I left for the airport at 3 am! I was so tired and a bit sick for this trip.

So I decided to post a few of my latest winners and runner ups in pageantry.

I have met some awesome women who would be absolutely perfect for this system. I wish they would just give it a try! You have everything to gain and little to loose. I don't push though. I want this choice to be one that my friends and those I meet along the way to make freely on their own.
However, "Don't you just meet some ladies and you say to yourself, Gosh, they would be perfect in________!"
You have NO IDEA how many of you I want to scream this at! This land of ours is FULL of really smart, caring women! Small and large, big and inclusive... there causes all matter... it all influences for the good.
American Image?.... hummmmm liking the sound of that title.............. Hum, Ms. American Image, yup it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment